Inspired by the cymbal, the properties of the Acustica pendant overturns this concept; with the shade and two internal sound-absorbing springs absorbing surrounding sound and creating a high level of acoustic comfort.
A naturally inclined position and lightness allow for dynamic and creative lighting arrangements.
The light source is central and fixed, the shade allows for tilting.
Their outer shell is made from recycled PET. The structure is in anodised black aluminum with an opal PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate) diffuser.
- Sizes | Ø90mm x H90mm, Ø1200mm x H105mm
- Finishes | Grey, Olive, Ocean, Crimson, Honey
- LED | 18W
- Colour Temperature | 2700k, 3000k, 4000k
- Output | 2207lm
- Dimming | Leading, Trailing Edge
- Environment | IP40 for interior applications