Gineico Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “company”) guarantees that its products are free from manufacturing defects and defective materials. In case the products are used in accordance with their intended purpose, the guarantee covers them for a period of five years (60 months) from the date of delivery.
The guarantee shall apply exclusively if the products are used in accordance with the given product and application specifications and that they have been installed and put into service by a licensed electrician, according to the installation instructions enclosed with the product and that the temperature and voltage limits have not been exceeded.
The electronic control gear boxes are covered by a guarantee of three years (36 months) from the date of delivery under condition that the products have been installed with bulbs that conform to the indications reported on the catalogue and that they have been used respecting the technical specifications indicated by the manufacturer.
The guarantee covers only product failures caused by proven defects of production and materials. The guarantee applies only under presentation of an official purchase contract such as the invoice and an evident proof of the claimed defect, after which and only once verified by the company that the claimed defects are covered by the guarantee, it is in the company’s discretion to either repair the defective product or to replace with an identical or equivalent product in case the defective product results to be no longer in production.
The company guarantees that replacement products or replacement parts will not present material or manufacturing defects for the remaining duration of the applicable guarantee period of the product replaced or of the product into which they are incorporated.
The guarantee does not apply to:
• any ancillary cost arisen in connection with the repair of the defects, such as those related to the dismantling and installation, transport of the defective and of the repaired or new products, disposal, travel time and mileage, scaffolding, hoisting engines, etc. The mentioned costs will be borne by the buyer;
• parts subject to wear, such as the standard bulbs eventually supplied, batteries and starters of magnetic ballasts;
• electronic components branded and manufactured by other manufacturers that the company only distributes;
• any service necessary to reactivate or update software, such as that of demotic systems and similar;
• products defects due to force majeure, such as atmospheric events, etc. The guarantee shall expire immediately if any change to or any repair work on the product is performed without written consent or if the product is installed inappropriately or by non-qualified staff.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON LED PRODUCTS
The guarantee covers the LED modules only in case of a failure rate higher the mean failure rate (nominal failure rate is 0.2%/1000 burning hours). Reduction of the luminous f lux of LED modules is to be deemed normal up to a value of 0,6%/1000 burning hours) and thus is not covered by the guarantee. Due to the technical development and to the change of the luminous flux caused by their use, the LED modules delivered subsequently to the to the first delivery may differ in the luminous flux and light colour.