28 Jan Salone Del Mobile Milano Giveaway
Try Our New Online Quote System And Be In The Draw To Join Us At Salone Del Mobile Milano
We have a fabulous trip to Milan, at the Salone Del Mobile for one lucky Gineico Lighting ambassador from the 9th to 14th April 2019.
Euroluce, the International Lighting Exhibition, runs every two years, presenting lighting solutions for interiors and exteriors. With more than 480 International lighting exhibitors showcasing their innovative lighting architecture, you will use your architecture, interior design, interior styling, design or lighting engineer skills to represent the Gineico Lighting brand and immerse yourself in the inspiring lighting design culture.
What You Need To Do
Create a lighting schedule with our innovative lighting products and request a quote. And don’t forget to include all your contact details so we can contact you when you win!
Terms And Conditions
Our competition finishes on Thursday 28th February 2019 at 4 pm. Only Architects, Interior Designers, Interior Decorators, Interior Stylists, Design and Lighting Engineer Professionals who are Australian citizens may apply. We will announce the winner on March the 5th 2019 on all our social platforms, as well as calling you direct. Winners must have a valid passport with at least 6 months ’till expiry and be prepared to travel between Sunday 7th April to Sunday 15th April.
- Return economy flight to an Australian state
- Milan accommodation
- Ticket entry to Salone del Mobile Milano: April 09 – 14, 2019
- Joining us at prestigious parties and exclusive events hosted by Gineico Lighting Brands
As our Gineico Lighting ambassador you will:
- Post to social media daily at the Salone del Mobile Milano, tagging #gineicolighting #gineicolightingambassador #gineicolightingsalonedelmobilemilano2019 #gineicolightinginspiration
- Write one blog post for our website capturing your experience at the 2019 Salone del Mobile Milano
If you have any questions please contact us.
Discover everything you need to know about us and the Italian lighting architectural brands we represent.
Check out IP Ratings Explained-this is our most popular post.
Learn about award-winning Scott Weston and the architectural lighting we did for his 2018 Rigg Design Prize.